- direct deploys to production ~15-20 times a day automatically after PR review and merge
- all infrastructure in code. The only thing we ever do in the AWS console is to roll back if any of the daily deploys has a glitch
- microservices (yes, everyone's got'em) - count of the day is 100+
- one service - one github repo - one database (if needed) so changes to storage is contained to one service
- mono-repo with utilities that are used by several services
- all services are containerized and scale on individual rules
- the architecture is heavily based on pub/sub messaging - events are broadcast and services that are interested subscribe
- monitoring - we use tools like newrelic and splunk to monitor our services and alert us via pagerduty and slack when the shit hits the fan
- ad hoc queries - all services log in a unified format accessible for querying in splunk
- databases - we favor document databases. But we're not a one-trick pony. Whenever there is a better alternative for a specific use case, we'll use it
- most of our stuff is in Typescript. We do have Java components and whatever tech makes sense for the next service - go ahead!
We are transparent, fast and truly agile.
At Haysquare your opinions really matter, you have the freedom to solve and innovate while growing yourself and our product.
When we are not innovating, improving or developing, we love to have a beer or two, try a new sport or celebrate our last achievement! Together!
At Haysquare, we enable customers to provide globally positive, secure and sustainable mobility experiences.
A joint initiative by Telia Company and autoSense.