Do you want to work with exciting automotive technology on a state-of-the-art connected car platform and help tackle the challenges that come with connecting hundreds of thousands of vehicles? Join us to connect the world's vehicles, and build advanced, scalable systems for connected cars.
We have started to connect the world's most beloved sports car brand. That means new technical challenges in supporting a global infrastructure covering a worldwide customer base. Exciting times are ahead and we are now looking for a backend engineer to join our team.
We all agree that this is a great place to work. We help each other, share knowledge, and are open and honest – it’s simply okay to fail!
In this role, you will tackle challenging and fun programming problems in a super friendly, talented team, where an idea can be shipped to production in minutes!
For magic to occur you should have
• Extensive experience in server-side development, preferably in Typescript and NodeJS
• Experience in test-driven development
• Worked in small agile teams, where communication is key
• Focus on delivering value for end-users
• Care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
• Enjoy working in a collaborative environment, always interested in sharing knowledge and improving your craftsmanship
It would be nice if you have
• Experience with DevOps
• Worked with AWS
• Worked with microservices
• Experience working in the entire stack
• IOT experience and interest
Our platform features
- All infrastructure in code
- Deploys to production ~15 times per day
- Scalability by having loosely coupled microservices
- Built on a pub/sub architecture
Who we are
Haysquare connects cars of all brands and enables manufacturers to add value, local market presence, and end-user connection, through our platform and our ecosystems of partners.
Our partner product is called autoSense, adding high-value capabilities to your car!
Furthermore, we connect the most beloved sports car brand in the world. To make car ownership easy, fun, and safe for their cherished drivers.